Benefits of Drone Construction Progress Reports:
- Aerial Progress Shots – A picture is worth a thousand words. Using drones to undertake progress shots across a construction site allows closer access and is therefore a great tool that provides detail you will never achieve from a helicopter
- For all those hard to get to places, like the scaffolding on the top of your construction? Eliminate the risk and deploy the UAV
- A simple two minute video can take the viewer on a journey through the site, often allowing them to see more than they would from the ground.
- Create a positive buzz about your project using video or photos captured by a drone in place of a text filled flyer or information bulletin
- Detailed progress shots taken from a drone are fast becoming another valuable tool in tracking and documenting progress
- Aerial drones can minimize the need for timely inspections with authorities, which can be quite costly for all stakeholders in remote locations.